Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know Letterman was a member of the Obama administration or the DNC for that matter. He's a comedian who made a joke about an 18 year old, so again how does that fall under the pot and kettle argument. That's right, it doesn't..Obama or administration didn't go after Palins daughters at all then or now.
Actually, Bristol Palin wasn't a the game. Their daughter Willow (14) was there.

You're right. Neither Obama nor his administration went after the Palin's daughters. He actually said to leave the family out of the politics. I commend him on that. However, I do find myself quite annoyed at many of his supporters who found it necessary to crucify Sarah Palin and her daughter Bristol for her getting pregnant at age 17.

But if you are going to criticize Republicans for getting upset over this then you should know that if the same thing was directed toward Obama's family then the Democrats wouldn't be reacting any differently.